At Positively Pilates, we have a passion to create positive, lasting change for clients through education, consistency, and commitment to helping people achieve their goals. Through creative adaptations, we bring Pilates into your lifestyle at home or in the studio. We offer group mat classes, individual lessons, small group equipment classes, and online options. And now, we also offer an Iyengar yoga class, designed for all levels of practice.
Ready to get started? Browse the options below, then choose the one that’s right for you.
We’re looking forward to helping you achieve your goals!
Group Pilates Mat Classes
- 50 minute class. Use light hand weights, thera-band and magic circle while practicing Classical Pilates mat exercises.
- Receive feedback and correction from instructor.
- Recordings available if unable to attend “live.”
Current mat class offerings: Tuesdays at 9:15am & Thursdays at 9am
Pilates Foundations Classes
- In these classes with Chav, learn how to properly engage your core muscles to get the most out of Pilates exercises (and other types of fitness too!)
- Learn the fundamentals and how to apply them to mat and equipment workouts.
- Feel comfortable joining a regular class.
February class schedule: Saturdays at 9am (February 4, 11, 18, and 25)
– $60 FOR ALL FOUR CLASSES –
Iyengar Yoga Classes
Iyengar Yoga is the art and science of yoga as taught by BKS Iyengar, who first utilized props such as the yoga block, bolster and rope wall. This type of yoga teaches the poses in a way that makes yoga accessible to all, regardless of fitness, age and health.
- 4pm every Thursday.
- Mixed level yoga appropriate for beginners and those more experienced, or who are new to the Iyengar method.
- Click here for more information about Iyengar Yoga, and for all of the weekly yoga class offerings at Divine Yoga Studio, or click the button below to register for the class; you’ll make payment at the time of the class.
Private Pilates Lessons
55 or 30 minutes. Use Pilates apparatus and mat work to meet your strength and flexibility goals. Apparatus utilizes steel springs to both challenge and assist the client, providing resistance to help increase strength and assisting the practitioner in performing the exercises well.
55 minutes. Lesson for two people. Work out with a friend or ask me to partner you.
“I’ve been attending Pilates with Jeanette for almost 4 years now. Initially I started doing Pilates with her to get in shape for a special event quickly! In a short amount of time, she was able to transform my body. It wasn’t just me that noticed. It was everyone. From that time on, I’ve been ADDICTED to Pilates. Going to Jeanette has been the best thing I’ve done for myself!” – Geralyn R
Online Live Mat Pilates Classes Via Zoom
50 minute class. Practice mat from the comfort of your own home!
“The thing I love about Jeanette’s class is that she tailors everything for her clients–even with many clients in one class. She is always assessing us, making sure we are correctly positioned and working optimally–gently suggesting repositioning. The Zoom Pilates has been a saviour for my mental and physical health during Covid and now I love doing Pilates at home (or anywhere)!!” – Maryanne C
Introduction to the Pilates System
This is a one hour combination Pilates mat and equipment workout. Open to just 4 students, who rotate through the equipment: Reformer, Wunda Chair, High Chair, Arm Chair, Barrels and Ped-o-pull. Great if you want more individualized attention, but like working with a group, and want to build strength using the steel springs or learn all of the apparatus in the Pilates system.
Mondays at 8:30am and 4:15pm, Tuesdays & Thursdays at 5:30 pm, and Fridays at 9am. CLICK BELOW TO REGISTER.
Open Gym Hour
Open to those who have completed a minimum of 4 private lessons with me and want to come in and work out in a self-directed manner. Must complete a safety orientation of equipment and obtain Instructor approval prior to attending open gym hour. Great option for Pilates teachers in training who need some equipment to practice on or who want exposure to all of the apparatus in the Pilates system.